Friday, August 12, 2011

AKO wrong rank??????

Hello everybody. My name is Sean i enlisted in the split ops training program in the army reserves a while ago. I am currently a junior in high school. i have been going to drill with my unit for a while (i enlisted on nov 4) i leave for boot camp on may 31st!! (im sorry if im giving random info.....it might help) i have been working on trying to get 2 promotions before i leave for basic. i enlisted as an E1 and a while ago i got a guy to join the Army reserves and was told by my recruiter that i would Reserve a promotion because of this. (this probably has nothing to do with it....).....now that ive bored you with my whole situation ill say the problem... i just checked my ako mail and while i was on ako i noticed that my rank had changed from E1 to E2 i don't know whats up with this! any advice on my situation. cause i don't want to go around on ako impersonating a rank that i don't think i am. ps i never was promoted i think cause i believe there would have been a ceremony and some paperwork.. i just want to get this whole thing cleared up. any suggestions. cause i think i will probably just email my nco about this and see what he has to say! (and please don't complain about my spelling i know it sucks but im tired) so thanks to anyone who can give me any suggestions about why ako says im an E2!

No comments:

Post a Comment