Friday, August 12, 2011

Is this disobeying a NCO?

I am currently deployed right now. My NCO today told me that I need to put a tent up that fell overnight. The tent is never used and its for "relaxing". This NCO is an E-6. I then told him that I really need to take care of some legal issues and that I need to see legal for a POA. He told me no I can do it later. That is the answer I always recieve and it never happens. My squad leader (E-5) then came to me and asked what is going on. I told him my issue and that I need to get the POA. He told me that he was taking another soldier from my squad to legal! He told me to go hop in the truck and that I can go. I told him what the E-6 told me and he said he dont give a F*$k get in the truck. The E-6 knows that if I dont get this done I will lose $7000. So when I got back from legal he had a counseling statement ready for me. He said I disobeyed him and that it is not going to be tolerated. I informed him that my squad leader said I was going regardless what he said. I thought you always executed the last order given???? This E-6 brives me with stuff to want me to get promoted. I dont want to get promoted because I dont feel I'm ready to be a leader. He has offered that his son will do my ACCP for me and he will give me awards and other bs. Please help

No comments:

Post a Comment