Friday, August 12, 2011

WHAT CAN I DO TO CHANGE THE ARMY?

Im starting to see that the Army is loosing its discipline and becoming ghetto! Everywhere I go i see somebody with a shaving profile, haircuts all jacked up and not by AR670-1, pants hanging low in ACU's and when you try to correct them they get all bent out of shape and not give a F. It;s not just lower enlisted its NCOs too, It bothers me that you can be all hood and ghetto "what up dawwwg""hey my N***A" and still be considered to be a leader. It is disappointing and I am working on becoming an NCO but I don;t know how I am going to straighten this up. The military is a place for discipline, honor, and courage not the total opposite. Could it be that its because I am in a non combat MOS? because I will be combat arms in a few months. What can I do? I look at shows like Band of Brothers and i love the Army I show, up for PT on monday and i hate the Army....

No comments:

Post a Comment