Friday, August 12, 2011

I'm in the Army and my sergeant hit me? Should i say something?

Ok, heres what happened. I was 10 minutes late to a duty I got tasked to because I got lost. I explained to my sergeant but he was extremely mad. He smoked me for 30 minutes and was going off on me. When I got up he told me I couldnt pick my wife up and I had to sleep at batallion for a week. My wife was getting out of the hospital. This made me really angry and I said this is bull ****. I know that wasn't right and you should always show the upmost respect to all NCO's. Im only a pv2 and know better then that. When I said it though he charged me like he was going to hit me and another soldier stopped him but he was trying soooo hard to get to me. I was honestly scared and backed away. He is a huge guy and im only 5'9 and 155 pounds. i backed away because I was honestly scared i **** you not. There was a table near by and he kicked it. Well when he kicked it the table hit my knee. My knee is now swollen really bad and went to sick hall really bad. The doc said there is fluid in my knee and it needs to be removed. Its extremely painful. I told command what happend and they arent really doing much about it. Should I go to JAG. I know I was disrespectful but I just feel like he took it to far. What would you do and am I over reacting. Answers please. Thank you. Also Im a good soldier and not a **** bag. I have never been in trouble. He is a staff sergeant and is about to get pinned sergeant first class.

No comments:

Post a Comment