Friday, August 12, 2011

If i did my part 2 physical and i got hurt at work, what should i do?

I am getting out of the ARMY. I'm sorry, its just not for me. I already did my part 2 physical. people that come to this duty station, mainly E4's, tell me at their unit, if someone had already done their part 2, they were pretty much on a dead man's profile. My unit seems to have a different take on it. I still do everything I did before, but they're not as nice about it, since I am leaving. The other day I was told to build up this tent that we use on a regular basis, that just so happens to weigh a lot. Well, being the residential pro at putting this thing together, they definitely didn't feel like letting me slide on setting it up. long story short, i pulled something in my back. i have tried Icey/Hot Pads, pain killers, rest, and drinking water and nothing will stop it. I told my NCO and he told me to deal with it. so how do I do that if i'm not supposed to go to the TMC anymore? and how do i keep from them continuing to abuse me just because they know its not their problem anymore?

No comments:

Post a Comment