Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Why is it important for a air cadet nco to have a good attendance record?

To be a Non Commissioned Officer period has to have good attendance to be in a leadership role u don't have good attendance u think ur subordinate's are gonna wanna follow u... As far as air cadet i'm a former grunt and u better be on time when i need my supply's not cause i say so and i'm better than u cause ur my best friend cause if it wasn't for u then i'd have nothing FOOD AMO SUPPLY ETC. and if ur their leader i sure hope ur there pushing them when there moral is down and u have worked ur but off to get me my equipment. See i respect all the men and women who serve see in the grunt world u hear the word pog's alot and i can't stand that word cause see most grunts have a chip on their shoulder cause we on the front line well hey I WOULD LIKE THE NCO WHO SUPPLY ME TO BE ON TIME EVERY TIME AND IT DON'T ALWAYS WORK THAT AWAY BUT AS LONG AS THE GIVE IT THEIR ALL THEN HOOAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOOK AT 2003 IT WAS AMAZING HOW FAST SUPPLY DID KEEP UP WITH US AND THAT HAD ALOT TO DO WITH AIR CADET SO HECK YA I'M GLAD IT'S IMPORTANT CAUSE I'M ALIVE AND WELL TODAY CAUSE OF THAT STANDARD!!!!!!!!! THANKS TO ALL AIR CADET WHO SUPPLY OUT TROOPS GOD SPEED

No comments:

Post a Comment